Ballam Park Athletic Track is the home of Athletics in Frankston City, a track resurface was completed in March 2015.
The Facility is managed by a Committee (Ballam Park Athletic Development Committee – BPAC) made up of representatives of the 4 main user groups (detailed below).To contact BPAC, please refer to the “contact us” tab.
Ballam Park Athletic Facility is available for hire, and equipment is also available at reasonable hire rates. To make an enquiry about booking the facility, please refer to the “Make a booking” tab and complete the booking form. The event calendar tab contains details of current bookings at the facility.
- Its facilities include:-
- An all weather synthetic track
- Electronic timing
- Lighting for twilight meetings and training
- A club pavilion with change rooms and showers
- A large function room, kitchen/Canteen and first aid room
- Throws and jumps facilities
- Equipment hire for track and field events
- Extensive parklands for runs and walks
- Ample parking for large events
- Plus much more.
The track is available for use by members of the general public outside of normal “club” training hours (Monday – Friday 4:00pm – 7:00pm), Little Athletics events, Athletics Victoria events, School groups and any other bookings which are detailed on the event calendar.
Please note that Personal Trainers, Training groups and Schools groups/classes are not permitted to use the facility for training sessions unless they have prior permission from the management committee (BPAC) or have been issued with a permit from Frankston City Council. You will be asked to vacate the facility or risk being invoiced for track time as per hire rates.
Dogs are not permitted inside the boundary fence of the facility
Riding of Bicycles and Scooters on the track is NOT permitted
The Ballam Park Athletic Track is home to:-
- Frankston Little Athletics Centre
- Frankston Athletic Club
- Mornington Peninsula Athletic Club
- Victorian Masters (Peninsula Division)
For Booking Enquiries – please contact the us on 0417 577 019