Ballam Park Athletic Track is the home of Athletics in Frankston City; the track resurface was completed in March 2015. Its facilities include:-
- An all weather synthetic track
- Electronic timing
- Lighting for twilight meetings and training
- A club pavilion with modern change rooms and showers
- A large function room, kitchen/Canteen and first aid room
- Throws and jumps facilities
- Equipment hire for track and field events
- Extensive parklands for runs and walks
- Plus much more.
The Facility is managed by a Committee (Ballam Park Athletic Development Committee – BPAC) made up of representatives of the 4 main user groups (detailed below).To contact BPAC, please refer to the “contact us” tab.
Ballam Park Athletic Facility is available for hire, and equipment is also available at reasonable hire rates. To make an enquiry about booking the facility, please refer to the “Make a booking” tab and complete the booking form. The event calendar tab contains details of current bookings at the facility.
The track is available for use by members of the general public outside of normal “club” training hours (Monday – Friday 4:00pm – 7:00pm), Little Athletics Meetings, Athletics Victoria events and any other bookings which are detailed on the event calendar.
Please note that Personal Trainers are not permitted to use the facility for training group sessions unless they have prior permission from the management committee (BPAC) or have been issued with a permit from Frankston City Council.
Dogs are not permitted inside the boundary fence of the facility
Riding of Bicycles and Scooters on the track is NOT permitted
The Ballam Park Athletic Track is home to:-
- Frankston Little Athletics Centre
- Frankston Athletic Club
- Mornington Peninsula Athletic Club
- Victorian Masters (Peninsula Division)
For Booking Enquiries – please contact the us on 0417 577 019